I like these blueberry muffins because my Dad does Triathlon so I make them for him and it is perfect for his diet.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cups rolled oats, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-2 percent yogurt
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Get a baking sheet.
- Get 6 large parchment baking cups.
- Get a mixing bowl and combine the flour, oats, baking powder, and baking soda in it.
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, yogurt, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs in another bowl.
- Carefully fold your fresh blueberries into your bowl that has your yogurt, vanilla extract, etc. I call this bowl the wet bowl because it has all of the liquid ingredients in it.
- Now, take your wet mixture and combine it delicately with the flour mixture – be careful not to squoosh any blueberries. (don’t worry if there is few lumps).
- Divide the mixture evenly in the large parchment baking cups.
- Sprinkle each cup with oats on top.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven for 20 – 24 minutes.
- Get a mitt and grab the baking sheet from the oven once the muffins have baked.
- Cool the muffins on the pan for a few minutes, and then transfer it in your stomach 🙂